Delaware County, Pennsylvania and Delaware State Practice
The law firm of Barnard, Mezzanotte, Pinnie, Seelaus & Kraft LLP serves clients from the offices in Media, Pennsylvania, and Wilmington, Delaware, with business, real estate, personal injury and probate and estate administration issues. We provide strong legal advocacy to each of our clients no matter what legal matter they bring to our firm.
Media, Pennsylvania Office
Our full-service Pennsylvania law firm is focused on protecting the best interests and rights of our clients. From business formation through litigation, we take a strategic approach to obtain results for our clients. We offer services in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury: When you, a friend or family member suffers a serious personal injury you want experienced advocacy to protect your rights, claims and compensation. We are experienced in handling auto accidents, slip-and-fall injuries, premises liability, products liability actions, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents and worker’s compensation claims.
- Corporate and business law: Our corporate and business law practice handles all aspects of business formation, business management and operations, as well as business litigation. We handle all transactions and litigation including contracts and contract disputes, mergers and acquisitions, business purchase and sale, and dissolution.
- Real estate and land use: Our real estate practice includes the purchase and sale of residential and commercial properties as well as zoning and land use matters. We are also committed to cases involving conservation and land use protection.
- Estate planning and administration: We offer strategic counsel in the formation of wills or trusts and effective advocacy in probate and estate administration. Our firm is experienced in complex estate planning, living wills, asset protection and powers of attorney.
- DUI and criminal matters: When you are arrested for DUI or you need legal assistance for DUI and minor criminal matters including traffic offenses or underage drinking, our firm has the experience to assert your rights. We also handle adult and juvenile expungements to rid your criminal record of certain offenses. Call now for a free consultation.
Wilmington, Delaware Office
Our Wilmington, Delaware attorneys provide advice and support on issues involving business disputes, including intellectual property litigation, commercial litigation, insurance defense, and products liability.
- Anne Kai Seelaus leads the firm’s mass toxic tort practice in Delaware and Pennsylvania, with deep experience in, and an emphasis on, defending corporations against claims involving allegations of asbestos contamination.
- Denise Seastone Kraft is the Chambers USA-rated patent litigation partner who leads the firm’s commercial litigation and intellectual property litigation practice in Delaware, and has experience representing and counseling companies in a broad range of commerial litigation cases, including patent litigation, copyright, trademark, trade secret and false advertising litigation cases involving computer software, cloud services, mobile phones, video game animation, automotive, consumer electronics, sports equipment, digital signage, targeted internet advertising, e-commerce, computer security, website, and other computer and Internet technologies.
Contact Barnard, Mezzanotte, Pinnie, Seelaus & Kraft LLP for a free consultation with an experienced Delaware County, Pennsylvania and Delaware State lawyer. Our firm has offered a tradition of service to personal and business clients since 1980.
Off-site, evening, and weekend appointments available • Media, PA office • Wilmington, DE Office