Estate Planning Legal Help in Media, PA since 1980
You’ve worked hard to acquire your wealth and assets. It makes sense to take the additional step of protecting them in the event of incapacity or death.
- Is comprised of lawyers who each have at least 20 years of estate planning legal experience
- Includes an attorney designated a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer
- Includes attorneys experienced in providing legal counsel regarding end-of-life matters
Only an estate planning attorney can provide the full range of counsel and options necessary to maximize the protection of your assets and to tailor your estate planning to your specific goals. Estate planning legal tools that may work for you include:
- A will
- A trust
- Life insurance trust
- A living will/health care power of attorney/health care directive
- Business succession planning
Our firm has a tradition of quality dating to our founding year of 1980. We are committed to fully meeting the expectations and goals of our estate planning clients, and can meet with you to first discuss your concerns regarding the protection and/or distribution of your assets. Our practice areas include business law and litigation; we can provide counsel regarding the protection of family businesses and can work both to prevent and resolve estate-related disputes.